Friday, 1 March 2013

Pasta Please: Homemade Pesto



I'm very happy to be hosting the Pasta Please challenge this month for Jac from Tinned Tomatoes. It's a revival of an old challenge and is probably one of the easiest challenges to enter as I'm sure most of us eat pasta on a regular basis. Pasta is quick and easy to cook which makes it perfect for our busy lives during the week.

This month the challenge theme is Homemade Pesto. This is something that I've never actually made before and I really don't know why as it looks so easy to do and it is a classic pairing with pasta for a quick delicious meal. All you need to do is to make some pesto using any ingredients you like to serve with pasta, it can be your own recipe or from a book/magazine/online just be sure to credit the original source, and blog about it.

There a few guidelines for entering below.

To join in, simply post a pasta dish on your blog by the 28th of the month and:
  • Link to the current host - that's this page please
  • Link to Tinned Tomatoes.
  • Use the Pasta Please logo in your post
  • If you use twitter, tweet your post with @tinnedtoms and @BlueKitchenBake and #PastaPlease and I will re-tweet it to my followers. 
Rules:
  • Follow the current theme when creating your recipe - which is homemade pesto
  • No specific dietary rules, veggies and meat eaters all welcome
  • One entry per blog.
  • Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo great choice! Love homemade pesto! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    I've entered an older post for this challenge. Wasn't sure if that was ok but you can let me know. Cheers :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, please feel free to comment on any of my posts. I love to hear what you think! :)
Apologies for putting the captcha verification back on but the spammers are annoying me!