Friday, 1 February 2013

We Should Cocoa - February

 
I am very excited to be hosting We Should Cocoa this month especially as it is my birthday month, both my blog and I are celebrating being another year older in a few days. This is one of my favourite challenges as I love chocolate so I'm honoured to be hosting for February. As I'm hosting I get to choose the challenge ingredient for the month and when I was checking back through previous challenges I was quite surprised to see that this one hadn't been picked as it's one of my favourite chocolate combinations. The We Should Cocoa ingredient for February is ... Ginger.

I love nibbling on pieces of crystallised ginger enrobed in dark chocolate and I've made chocolate and ginger brownies in the past. Make anything you like using chocolate and ginger and link up your entries below. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

How to enter:

1.     Post your recipe on your blog – accompanying photographs would be nice.
2.     Mention “We Should Cocoa” in your post and link back to both Chocolate Teapot and Chocolate Log Blog and also link to this challenge announcement post at Blue Kitchen Bakes
3.      Add your entries to the linky below (only one entry per blog please) and type the name of your dish into the name box. If you have any problems with the linky then you can email your entries to me at bluekitchenbakes@gmail.com and I will add the links for you.
4.     Entries should be submitted no later than midnight of the 25th of the month.
5.     The round up of entries will be posted here on or before the last day of the month.
6.     If mentioning on Twitter you can use the tag #weshouldcocoa and I will endeavour to retweet.

9 comments:

  1. great theme... ginger and chocolate are beautiful together and I will love taking part ... happy blog and regular birthday to you this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I have some fresh ginger and crystalized ginger in the cupboard. I will be joking in. Cocoa and ginger... Delish!

    *waves hello* from a new follower, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! I have been on a ginger bender recently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choice Jen, love ginger and it goes so well with chocolate :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant choice, I was toying with ginger when I hosted as it's one of my favourites too so I'm glad it's been picked! I've just made something that would be suitable, but I don't know if it's quite gingery enough... might make something else but keep it as a back up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate ginger mmmmmmm, my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm ... very interesting! I'll have to think on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are some amazing things on the linky list already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, please feel free to comment on any of my posts. I love to hear what you think! :)