Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I would like to say Merry Christmas to everyone and a big thank you for reading my blog this year. I'll be celebrating one year of blogging in February and have still got plenty of baking to share with you between now and then. I hope you all get to spend time with family and friends during the festive season and get to enjoy lots of delicious food.

Don't forget if you're baking a Yule log to enjoy this week then you can enter it into my Classic French challenge this month if you want to. I'm accepting submissions until the 31st.


2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you, I am new to your blog and look forward to reading more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Man and Van Twickenham

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, please feel free to comment on any of my posts. I love to hear what you think! :)